Biotoxins are so serious because most people do not realize that they have been exposed to them. They can be literally right under our noses.
Sources of biotoxins include, mold, lyme, and pathogens and bacteria invading the body through dental procedures like root canals and cavitations, or any surgical procedures. Also it can be exposures from the air we breathe, in and outside the home.
They quickly attach to the cell membrane causing massive inflammatory responses leading to disease. Biotoxins overload your body and destroy your body’s natural detoxification processes. The main symptoms people experience with biotoxins are brain fog, inability to handle stress, headaches, memory loss or inability to concentrate, chronic fatigue or weakness, non-restful sleep, and muscle aches or cramps, and cold extremities.
Specialized testing determines your biotoxic load in your body. Biotoxins are easily removed with the correct and safe procedures that are formulated based on individual needs.