Dr. Derrick Dempsey, D.C. Cellular Detoxification Coach
Dr. Dempsey completed his undergraduate education at Temple University, Philadelphia and earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at the National University of Health Sciences in Lombard Illinois. He and his wife Nancy for 15 years lived , worked and raised their 3 children in Portugal yet now call the greater Charlotte, NC area their home.
- Temple University (Philadelphia, Pa. ) 1979-1983
- Doctor of Chiropractic, National University of Health Sciences 1988
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Clinical Training Cardio Metabolic Health
- Clinical Training Pancreas Health & Blood Glucose Regulation
- Detoxification Specialist and Cellular Healing Certified
His team members ( clients ) receive treatment based on the fact that God created the human body with the ability to heal itself when interferences such as metal toxicity, poor nutrition and subluxations are removed. We have lost the ability and the knowledge to help our bodies heal itself.
“My passion is to educate patients and give them hope
to regain the quality of health they truly deserve.”
– Dr. Derrick Dempsey